ELECTRICAL SAFETY - EMI / EMC - MTTF / MTBF - ENERGY EFFICIENCY
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY - TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION
All information contained on this website is for informational purposes only and does not form part of any contractual agreement. This information is subject to change without notice. We collect information when you register on our website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
1- The visitor's privacy of our website is important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information. We collect information when you register on our website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
C) How we collect personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
1. Information including your IP address, geographic location, browser type, version, and operating system.
2. The notification about your visits and use of our website, including referral sources, length of the visit, page views, and the navigation paths on the website.
3. The information you enter for registering on our website, such as your email.
4. The information you enter when creating a profile on our website. For example, your name, profile pictures, sex, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, and information about education and employment.
5. The information you enter to set up your subscription to our emails and/or newsletters.
6. The information generated when using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use them.
7. Information about when you buy any of our services and the transactions made through our website, including your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information.
8. The information you post on our website to publish on the Internet.
9. Any other personal information you send to us.
D) Use of personal information
The personal information transmitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy. We may use your personal information to:
1. Administer both our website and our company
2. Customize our website for you;
3. Allow the use of services available on our website;
4. Provide services purchased through our website;
5. To email your statements, invoices, and payment reminder and collect your payments;
6. Forward communications about marketing;
7. Send email notifications that you have specifically requested.
8. Send our newsletter by email if you have registered (you can unsubscribe at any time);
9. By sending marketing communications relating to our business or to third-party companies that we think may be of interest to you;
10. Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about our website;
11. Keeping our website secure and preventing fraud;
12. Check compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website;
13. Other uses
When you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and use it following the license you have granted us.
Your privacy settings will be used to restrict the release of your information and are adjusted using privacy controls on our website.
We do not provide your personal information to any third party for direct marketing without your explicit consent.
E) Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or contractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. To the extent that we are obliged to do so by law;
2. Within the framework of ongoing legal proceedings or future;
3. To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction);
4. To the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset that we sell (or consider);
5. Any person who, in our opinion, can reasonably require the disclosure of this information to a court or other competent authority where, in our belief, such court or authority should reasonably have the power to order the disclosure of this information
6. Unless otherwise stated in this policy, we will not share your personal information with third parties.
F) International data transfers
1. The information we collect may be stored, processed, and transferred between all the countries in which we operate, which allows us to use the information within the scope of this policy.
2. The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: United States of America, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
3. The personal information you submit on our website for publication may be available via the Internet.
We cannot prevent or control any use of your information by third parties.
4. You expressly agree to the personal information transfers described in this Section F.
G) Retention of personal information
1. section G describes our retention and removal of personal information policies and procedures designed to help us comply with our legal obligations.
2. the personal information we process for any purpose will not be kept longer than is necessary.
3. without prejudice to Article G-2, we will generally delete personal data in the categories listed below on the following date:
a. the type of personal data will be deleted on December 31;
4. notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
a. to the extent that the law requires us;
b. if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or future legal proceedings;
c. establish, exercise, and defend our legal rights (including information to third parties for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
H) Security of your personal information
1. we will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
2. we will store all the personal information you provide on our secure systems (antivirus, anti-malware, password-protected, and firewall).
3. all electronic financial transactions made through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
4. you acknowledge that the transmission of information on the Internet is inherently insecure and cannot guarantee the safeguard of data sent over the Internet.
I) Your rights
You can ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; the provision of such information will be subject to the following conditions:
1. We may withhold the personal information you request to the extent permitted by law.
2. You may ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
3. you expressly agree to use your personal information for marketing purposes. You have the option not to use it for such purposes.
J) Third-party websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to third-party websites. We have no control over those websites and are not responsible for their privacy policies and practices.
K) Update information
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Duration of cookies:
· Session cookies (ephemera): These cookies are erased when visitors to the site close their browsers and are not used to collect information from their computers. They typically store information in the form of a session identifier that does not personally identify the user.
· Persistent cookies (permanent or stored): These cookies are stored on the hard disk of the visitor's computer until the expiration date or until they are deleted. These cookies collect user credentials, such as browsing behavior on the Internet or user preferences for a specific site.
Blocking all cookies will negatively impact the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
M) You consent
4998 ch. Du Souvenir, Laval,
Quebec, H7W 4L7, Canada
Tel. : (514) 261-3714